Monday 24 October 2016

My thoughts when I first started blogging

My thoughts when I first started blogging
 

        In my early graduation days when I finished my secondary school I was waiting for my result, so I was thinking where and how I would make money, I mean sharp money like $2000 per day or more, so my brother introduced me to blogging, then I opened blogger in 2014 September. What was on my mind was getting money I thought without using any ad network I would be earning my money cool, I can't blame myself though I was still ignorant of how this really works so I heard about AdSense, I read AdSense was really hard to get (which I really have witnessed) so in the hope of getting AdSense ads to show on my blog I signed up for this ad network they call infolinks.
   At first infolinks seems easy to me. I just continually posting articles sharing then later I bought a Top Level Domain hoping it would put me in the public market. So I continued blogging and sharing and all having in mind that's the only alternative to adsense.
    After I earned only $5 for more than a year I just got fed up of infolinks, now I have a new motivation "getting AdSense" even if it means writing many posts. I then played someone to help improve the navigation of my site and the template. That was done without spending so much money.
     Now to the main thing I now applied for AdSense after so many trials I got approved , that night I was feeling like I just won an award (it really is an award if you get AdSense to show on your blog). In two weeks I already earned $50 , for adsense starter I thought its impressive compared to infolinks which only earned me less than $10 in more than a year which felt like a decade to me.

 I was supposed to get paid the ending of that month, then I woke up to an email saying "Your AdSense account have been banned", I laughed ,was this some kind of joke then I tried logging in it said account banned  , I then checked my site using another phone ,everything was blank . The first thing that came to my mind was after all the struggle more than $100 gone just like that , where do I start from. I just picked up my phone searching for what I had done wrong ,I don't seem to understand why I have been blocked. I later saw an post on a website saying you can be bomb clicked which will make the ads click greater than your pageviews and impression all together which is an invalid activity according to the Google policies.

         What next to do I tried appealing to Google maybe they will find my appeal reasinable ,but they relplied saying that my account could not be opened. I later saw another post saying what I know was the reason I got clicked bombed (I don't know how people bomb click),the writer said in the post that you should change your URL or leave your AdSense ads lying around  without it receiving impressions and page views or leave it idle on a page that is not fuctuoning in any ways which was a reasonable thought. Read how I bounced back in the next post to come👍👍

1 comment: